rules of conduct
When you want to apply for a press accreditation you must observe the following rules.
- Per media a maximum of one journalist, one photographer, one reporter and a camera crew can apply for a accreditation;
- The Service is a commemoration: take into account the feelings of visitors, show respect and keep yourself low key;
- When you move around the Cemetery, don't run;
- Stay within the designated press section as much as possible;.
- Keep yourself out of sight of the visitors and do not stand in between visitors, guard of honour, bands or colour parties;
- Don't leave your equipment laying around. Unattended bags, equipment, etc. are immediately removed from the Cemetery.
Visual reporting is only allowed for making a news report. Commercial use of footage is not allowed.
The Airborne Memorial Service will be live broadcasted and streamed by Omroep Gelderland.